The Garage Door Spring is Broken, How to Replace It?chihw
The specifications of the garage door spring and the torque generated are related to the weight of the garage door itself. In principle, they are balanced against each other, and a spring that is too strong or too weak will not work, so I must first figure out the specifications of the original spring.
1. Find the broken door spring strip.
2. Pry up the spring bar of the rolling shutter door.
3. Unscrew the screw that secures the spring strip of the rolling shutter door.
4. Pull down the spring bar of the rolling shutter door.
The quickest solution is to first find a technician to repair it at home. This saves unnecessary losses. If you don’t understand it, don’t be smart and cause your own safety steel to be strong. Even technicians may cause inevitable contusions. .
1. Measure the distance from the upper edge of the garage door to the roof or convert the distance from the upper edge of the garage door intaglio to the roof. The minimum distance should not be less than 250mm, in order to install the central shaft of the garage door, generally requiring a distance of 300-400mm.
2. Measure the width of the left and right wall stacks at the entrance of the garage door. The normal size is 120-150mm, and the minimum should not be less than 70. In general, the user should prepare 60 × 1 50mm × garage door height × 3 pieces of wood.
3. Check whether there are obstacles at the entrance of the garage door, the roof, and the left and right wall stacks of the entrance.
CHI Hardware Corp Ltd is a professional sectional garage door hardware manufacturer, we make professional hardware kits according to your requirements, if you are interested in casting injection molding equipment, please feel free to contact us.